1. Lose weight...I never knew how much weight one person could gain in 2 years of marriage! Both Scott and I am using this new year to make this change, Scott is only doing it because he is such a GREAT husband that is SUPER supportive, but it is chalenging to do, but I also know that it is totally worth it!
2. Go to the temple more regularly. The past couple of months have been crazy ones for us, and we have had a difficult time getting to the temple. But last night we went and I remember why I love it! I cant believe that it was only two years ago that I went through for the first time. That was one of the best decisions that I ever made!
3. Get to work on time... For those of you who know me, you know that I am not a morning person in the least bit! But I am truly honestly going to try and be there at 7:30 every morning. Not only will that be the best for work, but it will also be nice when I can get off at 3:30 and get some things done at home!
4. Start and Finish making my quilt. So for Christmas, my parents got me my very own sewing machine! Something that I always wanted and sewing is something that I always wanted to learn how to do! So I am chalenging myself to making a king size quilt...we will see how it goes!
5. Be better at housework, cooking healthy meals, and being a better wife. I know that there are many woman who want this, but I truly do! I want my husband to be able to brag about all of the things that his WONDERFUL wife does for him!
Those are the main things that I want to try and do this new year, and I hope to truly succeed all of them! I am so grateful for everything that I have to start out this new year. I am grateful for a wonderful HUSBAND! A great FAMILY, a wonderful JOB, a nice APARTMENT, awesome FRIENDS, and a great WARD! I truly feel so blessed!!!
Happy New Beginnings to you all!!!