Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life

So just for fun as I am sitting here while Scott is at school I thought that I would put up a post and let everyone know what was happening with us!

First of all, can I just say how weird it is not to be in school! I did it for so many years that I really am having some issues not thinking that I have some kind of homework to do or some test that I need to be studying for! But it is fabulous. I do however have alot of extra time on my hands and so I thought that I would get a second job, I decided to see if I could get hired back on at Seagull Book for some Christmas help.

It should be good to have some extra money and something to do two nights of the week. I am excited but also kind of scared because I am going back to something that is totally different than what I am doing right now. I am in an office all day and now I will be out on the floor and helping customers with buying christmas gifts, nothing like accounting!!!

Scott is doing good as well. He is an awesome teller, the best ever actually and those are not my words...they are actually the words of his boss. He has gotten at least 4 gift cards for doing such a good job! I am so proud of him...and all I have to say is...yeah he is my husband!!

No comments: