Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anniversary Trip

So our anniversary was super fun! We went to Brian Regan up in Salt Lake at Abravinal Hall. We drove up to Salt Lake and checked into our hotel which was AMAZING! Scott got us a killer good deal at the Grand America Hotel.


This is one of the best gifts that Scott got me, an Edible Arrangements. Here is a little photo of our delicious feast!!!


The chocolate peanut butter bananas were absolutly TO DIE FOR!!! I couldnt help but eat and eat and eat some more. Seriously any special occasion that you may have coming up! You have got to try it!

We also went to the Red Iguana in downtown Salt Lake for dinner. It was good Mexican food, but the tables were seriously like right next to each other. I felt like I was eating with the people next to me. And the salsa was really SPICY!

We then went and saw Brian Regan, and all I have to say is that he is hilarious! I think that I laughed the whole time! It was great!


After we went back to the hotel and slept in the next morning and went to one of our favorite Bagel shop for breakfast, Rich's Bagels.


We drove back home to Provo, packed our bags, and drove down to St George to see my family! I will talk about that in my next blog post...

No comments: