Friday, March 5, 2010

What to do...

So does anyone else find yourself going through the list of things that you need to do, and trying to figure out what to do? What do you have to do, what should you do, what shouldn't you do, what is it that you really want to do?

Well that was me today. As my work day was coming to an end, I thought to myself...okay I have 2 hours until Scott gets home from work, what to do? Here is the list that I made in my head

1. workout
2. clean the kitchen
3. pick up the house
4. Beautify myself for our night out
5. update the blog
6. take a nap

Now if you notice the top ones are things that I really should do, and have to do eventually.

Working out...I have been trying really hard recently to go to the gym. I can totally feel the difference since I have started, and I had kinda been a slacker this week and really needed to go!

Cleaning the kitchen... About three nights ago we had chef salads and as I was cutting the tomatoes I sliced my finger, nothing bad, but I have had to wear a band aid on my pointer finger. Thus I didn't want to get it wet, thus I hadn't done the dishes since. I know I should not be admitting this to the world, but lets face it...I am not perfect and you all have been know to do it as well! Right???

Picking up the house...I really hope that others have the same problem where you pick up the house and then about 4 hours later it is messy again! It drives me bonkers!!! So of course I needed to pick up!

Beautify Myself for our night out...Date Night is something that is really fun for me. I feel all loved when I get to go out, so naturally I want to look my best.

Update the blog...I am such a slacker when it comes to our blog. My excuse is that I don't have any kids to blog about, but then I see others that don't have any kids either and they are still blogging! They just don't have very many pictures up...so that excuse is really not an kind of an excuse!

Take a nap...Who in the world doesn't love to sleep, especially on a Friday afternoon after a long work week!

So what did I do???

I cleaned my kitchen, picked up, took a 30 minute nap, and am now updating the blog while listening to my new purchase on iTunes...GLEE!!!

Really when it came down to what I needed to do...I knew the second I walked into my house...it stunk...yes, the dishes were trying to tell me...DO ME!!! I STINK!!!

Then I was on a cleaning kick so why not pick up right? Well after I had picked up the front room I sat down, and accidentally top a short nap...oops!

So hopefully next week I will be able to get to the gym more, and that my dishes will be done every night, and my house will stay picked up...although now that I am thinking of all that is going on next week, see previous post, well have to see about that!

Scott is going to be home soon, so I better at least put on some makeup for our night out!!!

Loves~

No comments: