Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a little hobby...

So I have recently picked up the hobby of taking pictures. I am not claiming to be a world renown photographer or anything extreme like that, but it is something that I like to do and have a good time doing it.

I have been able to do a couple of fun "photo shoots" so here are a couple of my favorite pictures...just cause I can! :)

I was able to take my nieces easter pictures (yes I know that it is early...but we were in town together!)

Here are some of my favorites!








I was also able to do a fun "photo shoot" with our good friends the Young's at the Provo Castle. It was super cold, and we had a hard time getting some smiles out of the little one...but there are some real good ones!

Again just some of my favorites!






I hope that I get to keep taking pictures! And I hope that I keep getting better! Well see what the future brings!

5 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

Wow those all turned out really good! I can't believe how grown up Hailey is! You're very talented Kenz!

Brent Stoddard said...

I love my girls! You made them look so good! And the first picture of the youngs is excellent. my very talented professional photographer friend said a diagonal line in a picture makes it so much better and you have that with the fence in the background. it looks really good!

Tiffany said...

Fun! I just got a new camera and it's a lot of fun - and a lot to learn haha. Those look great!

shellyyoung said...

I love the pictures of your nieces! They are adorable and the pictures are so beautiful. Thanks so much for taking ours! I just mailed a bunch to my grandparents.

Anne said...

That's awesome Kenzie! I love the shot of Hayley and Natty, their smiles are so real and sweet.