Sunday, March 13, 2011

A little late...

I know that it is a little late, but last Tuesday Scott and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. It is crazy to think that it was only three years ago that I married my best friend.

So to celebrate we decided to go up to Logan and go to Anniversary Inn. I didn't think that it would be that much of a difference since it was still just going to be us, but it was super relaxing to just be there and not really worry about anything and just enjoy spending time together.

We left Saturday afternoon and took our time to get up to Logan. Once we got there we went to see Beastly, which I really liked, and that Scott was 1 of 2 guys there (Thanks for indulging me honey :)) After we went to a FABULOUS Italian restaurant. It was a little house that they turned into a fabulous restaurant. I wish we would have taken a picture...but we were too enamored with the food :)

We got breakfast in bed the next morning, slept in, and then just went back home...but not without taking some pictures of all the cool things from our room!




It was really nice to get away with Scott and spend some time talking about life and just spending some quality time together! I love you Scott and cant wait for another million years I get to spend with you!


5 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

I love when you post! Happy anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys in May!

Megan and Jordan said...

Happy Anniversary! It's always nice to get away to a different environment than normal. I loved your hair on your wedding day...Beautiful!

Anne said...

What a great anniversary! I've toured Anniversary Inn with my cousin when she was getting married and it's so pretty, I bet you guys had a great time! Love your wedding pic, it's beautiful!

Barbara said...

Didn't know Scott was a redhead!

shellyyoung said...

That picture of your breakfast looks SO good!! I'm excited to do something for Brad's birthday and it might include the Anniversary Inn. Whatever we do, there will be good food!