Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grandpa's Funeral

So as I mentioned in my last post, my Grandpa Bob passed away on May 29, 2011. This was my last living grandparent so it was a sad sweet moment knowing that he was no longer bound by his old elderly body.

They funeral was very nice and had a very sweet spirit about it. The service itself was all abou Grandpas hard work ethic and his love for his family. It was very nice to see the Lovells and Childs that we have not see for many years.


Because Grandpa Bob was served in the military he had a traditional military burial. It was again a very sweet moment.





I am so grateful for loving grandparents, all of them! I am so grateful for all the lessons that Grandpa Bob taught me. One, that mr. goodbars are not found by tickling my side and two, I do not like the taste of beer! I am grateful for all that he did for our family and for raising a great woman that turned out to be the greatest mother ever! We will miss you grandpa!

No comments: