Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I know this is a little late, but we had a great memorial day weekend down in good ol' St. George. It was so fun just hanging out with my parents! We drove down Friday night and then bright and early Saturday we took dad's new toy out for some fun!


Thats right...my parents have a wave runner! It was awesome! I wish I would have brought my camera to get some good pictures, but I am sure there will be plenty of time in the near future! But there were many a good stories that came out of them! Apparently I lean to the left when I drive and my mom leans to the right...so we were good together but Scott was a little annoyed when I was driving with him! :) Also flags dont float...or at least the one that my parents have! Scott had to do some awesome swan dives to save it, but all in all it was a lot of fun!

Sunday was very relaxing, we just went to church... Side note...I love my parents ward, they are so welcoming all the time. very grateful for that! We got to play lots and lots of games, some select people got mad :) and all in all was a good time!

Monday was a little bittersweet. We got a call late sunday night that Grandpa, my mom's dad, had past away. So we helped planned some of the funeral...or should I say watch my parents help plan the funeral. But we still found time to go to 25 Main for breakfast and had some delicious omelets and play a little pickle ball. Here are some photos of the guys, cause lets be honest my mom and I kinda lost interest and we are not too good with our eye hand coordination!



It was a fabulous weekend spent with family! Cant wait to go again :)

1 comment:

Shanny said...

I love your parents' ward, too. They really are very welcoming, aren't they?

Looks like you had a great time!