Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Scotty!

This week is Scott's birthday, and as I am sitting here browsing the internet I came across a friends blog post about choosing moments that matter. It is a Mormon Message that you can see here

As I was thinking about the moments that matter most to me, all of them included my husband. I know that I brag about him all too often on this blog, but I am going to do it again!

There are so many things about Scott that I love. I love that he always gives me a kiss when I walk through the door. I love that he calls during the day just to say hi and check to see how my day is going. I love that when I am mad, he tries to make me laugh, I love that even though he knows he will dry one of my shirts on accident, he still does the laundry. I love that he likes to go to the grocery store with me. I love that he snuggles with me in the morning.

But more than anything, I love that he loves me and will love me no matter what happens. In the last 2 years that we have lived here in Provo we have been dealt our fair share of struggles, and however hard they have been or are, no matter what...I know that he is there for me, for us 110%. When I have my breakdown moments where I wonder why us, why cant something go our way...he always reminds me...at least one thing went your way...you got me!

I dont think I will ever be grateful enough for being able to be his wife! I truly feel like I am the luckiest girl on earth. So here's to you Scott and your birthday! I am so glad that 25 years ago (almost :) ) you came to earth! I love you to the moon and back and then some! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

shellyyoung said...

We are so lucky to have such great men in our lives. What would we do without them? Give yourselves hugs for us! We miss you guys.

Becca said...

Hey Kenzie it's great to find you in the blogging world! How are you guys? It's been a long time. I hope things are going well for you. How long have you been in Provo?