Monday, April 6, 2009

100 Things

I thought that this might be kinda fun!

100 things about me!

1. Last beverage→Diet Coke!!!
2. Last phone call→ mother
3. Last text message→ Carrie Walker
4. Last song you listened to→ Rain by Madonna
5. Last time you cried→ Friday night...and it was balling...not just crying! Got to love those kind~

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → No, that is stupid! You never should have let them go to start with if they were that great!
7. Been cheated on? → No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Maybe one person...
9. Lost someone special?→ Yes
10. Been depressed?→ yes
11. Been drunk? – Never have, never will

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Black
14. Purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→ Yes:)
16. Fallen out of love → No, I am more in love than I have ever been!!!
17. Laughed until you cried → definately!!!
18. Met someone who changed you→ Not really
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you- ha yeah
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ yup, but just one :)

TRUTH
23. How many kids do you want to have → 4
24. Do you have any pets → no, but I want a puppy
25. Do you want to change your name→Nope already did!
26. What did you do for your last birthday→Got ready to drive to AZ the next morning @ 5 AM!!!, Dinner etc...
27. What time did you wake up today? 7:30 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Watching Tough Love on VH1
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To be a MOTHER!!!!
30. Last time you saw your father→ last night
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Find a job and an apartment in Utah County!!! :D
32. What are you listening to right now →Nirvana
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → yes my moms cousin Tom.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Some of the people that I work with.
36. What's your full name → Mackenzie Sperry Butler
37. Relationship Status → Married to the best man EVER!!!!!!!
38. Zodiac sign → depends, on some I am Cancer and others I am a Leo, most of the time I am a Leo
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Primary School→ Ridgecrest Elementary
42. High school → Mountain View High School
43. Hair color → Dark red/brown with highlights
44. Long or short → short
45. Height → 5' 8''
46. Do you have a crush on someone? →Yes, my husband!!!!
47. What do you like about yourself? My personality
48. Piercings →one in each ear
49. Tattoos → Not technically
50. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → When I was 3 I shoved a marker lid through my soft pallet, but I dont really remember that...recently I had my deviated septum fixed...
52. First piercing → Ears
53. First tattoo → DisneyWorld, and it was a henna that wore off after two weeks
54. First best friend → Scott & my mom
55. First sport you joined → Does dance count?
56. First pet - Annie!!!
57. First vacation- That I can remember Pocatello or Colorado Springs...they are about the same time in my memory
58. First concert - Joe Nichols...that is an interesting story!!!
59. First crush- Taylor...
60. First alcoholic drink→ I tasted beer from my grandpa when I was like 4 but it was so nasty that I spit it back out all over him!!!! :)
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → Nothing,,,weird i know.
62. Drink → water
63. I'm about to → Go downstairs
64. Listening to → Lionel Richie...my IPOD is on shuffle...
65. Waiting for → a job!
66. Want kids? → 100% absolutely!!!!
67. Want to get married? I already am :)
68. Careers in mind? → Accountant...which is what I am right now.

WHICH IS BETTER
69. Lips or eyes → Lips
70. Hugs or kisses → BOTH
71. Shorter or taller → Taller!!
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → preferably both
75. Tattoos or piercings? No
76. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Enjoyable but mature.

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → No, kisses are too precious to give to strangers!
80. Drank hard liquor → Never
81. Lost glasses/contacts →All the time!
82. Cried yourself to sleep- Yes :(
82. Danced in the rain? yes!! Kissing is even better
83. Broken someone's heart → Yep
84. Had your own heart broken → yes.
85. Been arrested →Nope, knock on wood!!!
86. Turned someone down-- Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes...
88. Liked a friend more then just a friend → Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes :)
90. Miracles → Yes, I am hoping for one!!!
91. Love at first sight → I think that initially it was, but it got cloudy before it was clear again!
92. Heaven → Yes :)
93. Santa Claus → Yes :)
94. Kissing on the first date → nope.
95. Angels → Yes :)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? yes, Scotty
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → NEVER!!!
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ I dont believe it is possible, but it is the only option!!!!!!!
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Scott, My Parents, My Sister, Annie
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I was a miracle baby!!!

I tag - Kelly, Lauren, Stefanee, Amanda, Aubree & April

Here is what you do now...copy my answers and then create your own new note taking my answers out and putting yours in! Make sure to tag be back so I can see your answers!!!

No comments: