Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are 10 random thoughts that are rustling around in my head...

1. Tomorrow is my last day at work...should I be happy or sad...What I am going to do if I cant find another job. This I think is the thing that I keep thinking of the most. I know that I am freaking out for no reason and that I need to accept the Lord's timing on everything, but with Scott starting school soon and not being able to work full time, how are things going to work out. I know they will, but in my little mind...it is a tough one to figure out!

2. I really want to find a daybed for our second bedroom. I am not even moved in and I am trying to buy new furniture! I really think that a daybed with a trundle would work the best for the size of the room. That way if just one person was coming to stay they can just sleep on the bed but if two people come then there will be the trundle that is tucked away...or we could just make all of our guests sleep on an air mattress... is that rude of us?

3. I really want to find more blogs of friends to read! I love seeing what everyone is up to and what is new in their life! I would really like to find people from high school. I really don't think that I took full advantage to some of the great friendships that I had in high school and now I wish that I would have!

4. I have the best husband ever. Sure there are things about him that may drive me a little nutto, but he really is the best match for me. He is so much more outgoing, adventurous, and smarter than me that I am always striving to be more like him. I know that this marriage was what the Lord had planned for me. And I couldn't be any more grateful for a wonderful husband.

5. I am really excited to move away from home. But am sad, scared, sad and did I say sad? I know that there comes a point in every persons life that they have to leave their parents side and take on the world by themselves, or if your lucky with your spouse. I have lived with my parents for almost 23 years with only 1 of those years not living in the same house as them! I am sad because my mom is my best friend! We can talk about anything and everything and she is my reasoning board. She tells me when I am being dumb, rude, or just plain stupid! But she is also there to tell me what she thinks is best for me. Even with all of that, I am excited to be just me and Scott. No relying on my friendship with my parents and not making other friends. We will be alone and it is going to force us to learn to rely on each other!

6. I really want to be a mother. I have noticed that in everything in my life, I usually end up waiting for what I want. I wanted to marry Scott after 3 months and it took 3 years and 3 months. I wanted to find a job in March...I am still looking for a job. I want to be a mother and it will still be years until we will be in the right position (for us and according to us) to have children. But the one thing that I have noticed, yes I have to wait...but it is in the waiting that I learn the best lessons, and grow the most!

7. I need to be more determined with going to the temple. I know that I don't go near as much as I should and I need to get better! I love the peace I feel when I am in the temple and the things that I learn there! I still can remember the fear that I had the day I went through, and then the joy that I felt when I was sitting in the celestrial room. Wow is all I have to say!

8. I am not hungry...that is something that has not happened in a long time! (I told you some of these were going to be random!)

9. I really want to have a romantic date with my husband that is filled with lots of holding hands, cuddling, and just feeling the love between us. We have both been so crazy busy recently that that is all I want. I just want to be able to relax and know that our love will conquer anything and everything that lies ahead of us!

10. I really appreciate all of the people in my life! I truly feel so loved! I know that I need to love myself, believe in myself, and trust myself as much as others do. I just don't know what is the best way to do all of that! I just keep working on it one day at a time!

Sorry for the randomness of this post, but I feel better getting it all off my mind!!!

3 comments:

Sibber said...

SOOO fun to read all about you two! Good luck with the move, the job, the life... all of it! We're so proud of you! Hugs and kisses to you both! Te amo! Hey... have scott email me... I've got decorative cup questions... sibber5@hotmail.com Love ya!

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

I know that everything will work out! It always does just not in the timing we would like or expect. Stay in touch

Shanny said...

I'm so excited for you two and your new adventure! I can't wait to hear about the move, and the new job(s).