Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So I guess it is time for a new post. There are alot of changes going on in our lives right now but as I like to say...all of our balls are up in the air right now, and we are waiting to see where they all are going to land.
We have moved out of our apartment and are living with my parents until we know exactly what is going to happen. We are soooo appreciative to my parents for everything they do for us! Hopefully someday we will be able to make it up to them! But Mom and Dad if you are reading this, Thank you so much for everything! You will never know what this means to both Scott and I, we love you!
I am still looking for a job. I am also still waiting to hear back from a couple of places. The thing is that there are plenty of jobs for me to apply for, but the problem is that there are 100 other people applying for the same jobs. So I guess we are just going to have keep praying and doing what we are suppose to do, and when the timing is right...I will find a job.
In other news, Scott had an interview for a universal teller position still at US Bank up in Draper that he should be able to get so, he will at least have a job and can keep food on the table! If he does get the job, we will most likely be moving up there at the beginning of May. The nice thing about that is that it will get me up north so that if a job interview comes up I don't have to drive 4 hours to it.
We did get a new car. We got a Honda Accord that we love! I will try and post some pictures here in a little bit...but it is so nice to be able to have 2 cars now instead of just the one...
That is what is going on with us...I will try and keep this up to date as possible! And let you know what is happening, and when it all happens!

No comments: