Friday, April 24, 2009

OUR NEW APARTMENT!!!

So yesterday I went up north for a job interview and to look for an apartment for us to move into! I saw 5 apartments, and finally found the right one for us! We are super excited because not only is it 900 square feet! But is has an extra bedroom, a dishwasher, washer dryer hookups and it is on the lower level!!!

I will have more pictures to come. I will try and do the whole before and after thing...I always wanted to be able to do that with my very own place!!!

5 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Good Luck up there!!!

Tay said...

does that happen to be in provo on 400 N? it looks very familiar.

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

No, the address is 26 North 1600 West. Where do you guys live in Provo?

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Congrats that is so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for you guys! It's always exciting to move on and have new experiences!